Sunday 12 February 2012

Lazy Sunday

So today I have to start on several projects for college but I'm so very, very, VERY lazy. We have this colour wheel project where I have to represent the primary and secondary colours using a 3D object...sounds fun, right? Not if you are an over-achiever and decide to paint AND mosaic a whole guitar...It's due in a week and I haven't even started. I have gotten as far as setting everything out though, but I guess that doesn't count as progress.

My 'layout'
 The AWESOME guitar my boyfriend gave to me to me to basically destroy
 My 'tools'

But, alas, that is not all I have to do today....I also have to start with my mini portfolio and unfortunately my model is even lazier than I am!

I will leave you now to slave away at projects and probably to take a nice nap :)

Lotsa love

No comments:

Post a Comment